Sooo, tagged me and oh God, why not?
1) You must post these rules.
2) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
3) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
4) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
5) No tag-backs.
6) You can't say that you don't do tags.
7) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
1. What do You think of Doctor Who?
I'm too lazy to watch, too many seasons man, one day maybe... One day
2. Science-fiction of fantasy books? Why?
Fantasy books for sure, they are magical and can take me to completely different places, oh how not to love them? <33
3. Name one item You couldn't live without.
Humm, my car? I'm a hopeless case ;^;
4. What's Your most unusual quirk or habit?
Just one? lol well I tend to dance when I'm at home, but is not just dancing, it's hard dancing, not pretty 🌚
5. Which movie is Your guilty pleasure (so bad and horrible You just love it)?
Again, just one? Hahahahahaha I'll say Barbie movies, she's so pretty can't help but love Barbie
6. Cats or dogs? Why?
Dogs, they are just so lovely and such good partners, oh gotta love them.
I also love cats, but dogs melt my heart
7. What do you think of Van Canto - [link]?
Watching it later 🌚
8. What fandoms are You part of?
More than is healthy, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, narnia, the lord of the rings, Star Wars, nature, bleach, dragon ball, sailor moon, and many, many others.
9. What is Your perfect solution for a cold and rainy day?
Stay home. Under my blankets. With a bowl of brigadeiro.
10. Do You travel abroad? If not, do You wish to visit any specific country?] ?
Yup, actually I just got home from the U.S., I also went to Argentina (gotta love that country ❤️) and I always visit Paraguay, so definitely yes, but I wanna know lots of other countries yet, so don't consider myself done in anyway.
Damm I feel like it's been forever I don't post here, and it is ;-;, sorry for that guys, my excuse: college, also last year was just crazy, travels (I can talk bout them forever), and college (seriously, college is taking all of my soul, I barely have time to draw, and when I do I feel stuck, so most of my art lately has been studies, but is for a good cause, I wanna graduate after all <3), and stuuuuuff ;9.
So it'll probably be like the last year (maybe even worse lol), so don't expect to see much from me this time, also I don't really like DA's new interface, really, I feel so lost and overwhelmed, dammit, I'll try to post more on tumblr though, so if you guys want a bit more of activity go and follow me there (moonylady.tumblr.com/), also, any ideas on how to deal with art blocks? >: